Monday, May 24, 2010

2nd and first place!

Been a few weeks since I posted about leagues - Time to give a quick snapshot -

For the week of 5/16 the game was best 2 scores of the 4 players - I ended up shooting a 41 personally and our team shot a total of 59 - remember 2 scores were counted per hole. Our 59 placed us in 2nd place behind Steffen and his boyz.

For this last week, it was best score of 2 players. We broke our group up into the following 2-somes, Jim and I - Stenny and Meyerz. Jim and I ended up shooting great and we really complimented each other on the holes. For example, I started off with Birdie on 10 while Jim had an 8 - and we ended up with my 7 on 18 and Jim's Par - After bumps we ended up shooting a 29 and took the victory.

Each week of leagues, I have not been in the money with my mates - I know that people are starting to get suspicious but when you think about it, if the other teams shot to their handicap - they would be in the money as well. Actually - last week I found out that were not supposed to post our league scores in the GHIN system because Craig does that for us - so we have been double posting our scores - if anything we are actually playing to a lower handicap because of that due to shooting great scores during leagues - So we have been actually putting ourselves at a disadvantage.

last week I hooked myself up with some nice Nike Golf Shorts - 70 bucks worth! I figured since I was spending the clubhouse's money *Winnings* that I would treat myself to a nice pair.

This next week we will have 2 subs as Meyerz and Stenny are out. Game is best 3 of 4 balls on par 5's and 3's and best 2 of 4 on par 4's

Should be interesting!

2 weeks ago -
Thursday Results
Two Best Balls of Four.
Chad,Stanius, Chad Schillinger, Todd Steffen, Jesse Fiddle.
56
$20 each
J Meyer, Dustin Williams, Aaron Viehauser, Blind
59
$16



Last week -
1 Best Ball of 2
Men's Club Results.
A Viehauser,J Ball S Stanius, T Jensen,
29
$19 each
D Suneson,Spike J Meyer,S Stensrud
30
$11.50

No comments:

Post a Comment